- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.7ohWPPsG.dpuf Eat Your Kale: Back And Better Than Ever

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back And Better Than Ever

I'm back in the advertising world!! I'm so excited to be 3 days in at TMP Government, located just outside Washington, DC., as a Sr Media Planner! God is good -- the last year of my life reminds me that there is a greater plan for me and that I need to trust in Him to guide me where I should be. Although I had a really negative experience at PETA, it got me out to DC - a city I love - and if I hadn't gone after my "dream job", I would never know. The grass is always greener...but when you get to the neighbor's plush green lawn, it doesn't always look so great. Suddenly your old yard wasn't so bad. My apologies for the awkward analogies, but I'm just really glad that I gave the nonprofit world a shot, but am back to a world I know and love - ad agencies!

With this great upward movement in my life, I've also decided to take on one more marathon. I'm going to run the 2010 Marine Corps Marathon in October. It's supposed to be incredible, and it's right outside my door, and I just want *one more*. I think that will be the end of my marathoning career, but who knows. I'm so indecisive. Yesterday was Day 1 back in the running/training mode. I'm feeling it today - and I only ran 3 miles! Ha! It will be a long road (literally!) back to being in a condition to run long distance, but I'm so up for it. Just gotta keep my eye on the prize. Plus, I'm able to sleep in a later now vs when I was working at the Children's Hospital, so why not squeeze a run in before work, right?

My outlook is so bright and I am thankful for everything I have in my life. Ready for whatever God has in store for me next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment