- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.7ohWPPsG.dpuf Eat Your Kale: Early Launch on the Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Early Launch on the Blog

OK, so maybe this isn't so exciting because (a) I have very few readers on my blog and (b) the news isn't THAT exciting, but it's the first I'm speaking of it....

I'm aiming to raise $2,600 for my favorite nonprofit, Compassion Over Killing, through my 2010 Marine Corps Marathon training!!

Check it out:

I'm going to start soliciting donations tomorrow, and I'm really hoping some friends and family can support me with $26.20 donations. I'm really excited to combine two of my passions - running and animals. I've always liked fundraising for causes I care about, and this is a biggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment