- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.7ohWPPsG.dpuf Eat Your Kale: Grandma Helen

Monday, February 16, 2009

Grandma Helen

The weekend was a tough one. My grandma was rushed to the hospital on Friday morning, as it appeared she was having a stroke. It turned out to be bleeding in her brain -- caused by the meds she is on to prevent a stroke. The irony makes me sick. So I spent most of the weekend driving to and from Mora, MN (about 80 miles north of Mpls), hoping to see some improvement in the situation. My Valentine's Day consisted of the hospital and terrible chinese food with my Dad.

Please keep my grandmother in your thoughts and prayers. She's been through so much in her life. If it's God's will, I know she will come through this, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment