- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.7ohWPPsG.dpuf Eat Your Kale: Ramen: Breakfast(?) of Champions

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ramen: Breakfast(?) of Champions

I just saw this link via thedailywhat - only the best website ever, which my brother Ryan turned me onto:
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/voracious/2011/05/top_uses_for_top_ramen.php

I don't think I've given ramen noodles too many shout-outs, but I am a closet ramen lover. I actually just discussed this with my coworkers, when the smell of my ramen lunch wafted over the cubicle walls and someone said, "I smell ramen." Yes, I do choose to eat ramen on a regular basis. Not only is it SO affordable, but the Top Ramen brand of "Oriental" flavor is vegan and delicious! Not just for college students anymore!

I used ramen in this recipe for Fumi Salad, but I'm now inspired to think outside the box and find some other uses! The Seattle Weekly blog post (above) includes a breakfast burrito recipe that I think I might try and veganize with tofu instead of egg. I'll keep you posted.
GET EXCITED. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment